ZESTY CHICKEN STIRFRY
A quick and delicious weekday meal that will become a family favourite.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Experience Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 red bell peppers cut in cubes
- 1 cup snow peas cut in thirds
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into strips
- Mix Teriyaki Experience Teriyaki Sauce, mustard and garlic and set aside.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Stir-fry chicken in wok until browned approximately 5 minutes and set aside.
- Stir-fry vegetables quickly to maintain crunch, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add chicken to vegetables and add teriyaki/mustard sauce. Stir and cook for approximately 2 minutes until heated.
- Serve over rice.
This is very “saucy” so depending on your taste, you may want to add less of the sauce and put the extra sauce in fridge for later use. For a tasty variation try using tofu instead of chicken.