TERIYAKI PORK PINEAPPLE KABOBS
It’s worth the extra work to use fresh, juicy pineapple in this easy recipe. Fresh is always best!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin trimmed, cut into 1" cubes
- 20 oz pineapple chunks/or cube fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Experience Teriyaki Sauce
- Pierce meat with fork and marinate with Teriyaki Experience Teriyaki Sauce for at least one hour. For best results, marinate for 24 hours.
- Thread skewers by alternating meat and pineapple.
- Place skewers on BBQ on medium to low heat.
- BBQ skewers, approximately 15 minutes, brushing occasionally with Teriyaki Experience Teriyaki Sauce