SPICY ASIAN MEATBALLS
For those nights where you have no time for prep, these sweet and spicy meatballs come together in a flash. Serve over steamed rice with green peas on the side. They also make a great appetizer.
- 2 lb box of frozen meatballs (beef or turkey)
- 1 bottle Teriyaki Experience Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 bottle water
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put meatballs in a oven safe container with a cover.
- Add bottle of Teriyaki Experience Sweet Chili Sauce over meatballs.
- Use the Teriyaki Experience Sweet Chili Sauce bottle and fill bottle half-way with water. Pour over meatballs.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until meatballs are heated through and sauce has thickened.
- Serve as a side dish on a buffet or over steamed rice.
For a flavour variation add a drained can of pineapple tidbits in the last 15 minutes of cooking time.