Weekday dinner times are always a scramble. This recipe is quick, kid-friendly, and easy to prepare!
- 2 pks Octoberfest style sausages, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pkg spinach
- 1 bottle Teriyaki Experience Sweet Chili Sauce
- Thaw Octoberfest style sausages.
- Slice sausages, green peppers and onions.
- Cook sausages in frying pan until done.
- Remove sausages and set aside.
- Add green peppers, onions, spinach and garlic to frying pan and cook until done.
- Add sausages back to the frying pan and stir until sausages are warm.
- Coat with a bottle of Teriyaki Experience Sweet Chili Sauce and heat. Serve over rice.