This slightly sweet and gingery salmon is a perfect light meal for two. Pair with sesame green beans or steamed asparagus with a squeeze of lemon and butter.
- 1 minced scallion
- 6 tbsp Teriyaki Experience Pan-Asian Sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 centre cut salmon fillet cut into 2 portions
- Whisk scallion, Teriyaki Experience Pan-Asian Sauce and honey in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a sealable plastic bag, add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate. Let marinate for 15 minutes. For best results, marinate for 4 hours. Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Line a small baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Transfer the salmon to the pan, skin side down and discard the marinade from the plastic bag.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack until cooked through approximately 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of salmon.
- Once cooked place on plate and drizzle with the reserved sauce.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.